A ThursDay present.
Firstly, I would like to prosecute the accusation that this indicator was initially called Nicholas Coppola (Inglés isn’t my first language, y’dummy 🙂
I had to consider a lot of things carefully.
I had to conform with Bitcoin ETFs.
Magenta is a non-existing color, more here:
I had to be considerate with those who had / have
- a Fiat Chroma as a vehicle
- an XT/AT with a monochrome monitor
- Chrome disease
- childhood restrictions on consumption of flashing images
- religious intolerance of backgrounds other than white, with very little black allowed here and there.
To satisfy all of the above and avoid mentioning colorblind in this blog entry, I have got some news for you about black and white: they are not colors, but tones (learned it from a photographer, so there – you came here for the truth and I unveiled it for you).
Nick Gauge got its nickname from dealing with RSI extreme readings in a nick of time (I’m gonna resist inserting nicotine in this sentence – failed).
change the lookback value for sample length, change the indicator window if it is other than 1
The bottom lines are the following:
Unsustainable is a fragile condition. It urges a sudden resolution.
It is a little bit like ice fishing: you have to come up for water to be able to continue at all.
There are a number of possibilities.
- A squirt is when inertia carries the price too far -> reversal
- Coming up for air is a counter move that moderates the relative strength to keep on progressing by a thousand cuts.
- Embedding is a neat little idea, but exactly which time frame with what sample size should be the standard for this?
- Price can slip back or turn for good
Now, the squirts are to be taken seriously, if they get exceeded, that is a bona fide break, and you need to make changes to your holdings.
Sustainable buying / selling – after unsustainable buying a sustainable selling phase may be a good entry. Think “3, 4” blocks out.
You can spot divergences, work off of extremes, etc.
I have not been able to upload anything since WordPress eliminated the option of a ZIP file back in 2018. Can’t change this, sorry.
Link updated, it’s been a while since I shared a Google Drive file.
(an indicator by Francis Fjord Macdulio)
Lastly, some shout out to my homie, Jeff Bezos*: I always wanted you to go into space, man!
* About the Amazon connection: i was once
interrogated interviewed by a company rendered directly below them. I had to study Amazon’s principles (apparently not only Ray Dalio has these things), and I failed to dress to impress; backhround srarch revealing fake LinkedIn account. Etc. They could not take the risk of being associated with me. Noone can.
I managed to dodge a mullet, yet I failed to ride the bullet – as the crucified Army of Flowers put it back in the daze.
Something I did not have the time for yesterday:
the displacements for the beats.
Did I say something about divergences?